Data Protection Officer to Kambi
Data Protection Officer to be placed in Stockholm
This is a fantastic opportunity for anyone looking to make the transition into the tech or sports industry or for those already working in-house looking for a new challenge at an exciting, fast-growing company at the cutting edge of technology.
The role will be an integral part of the award-winning global Legal and Regulatory team reporting to the Chief Legal Officer in London. As part of Kambi's legal team, you will help drive the excellent reputation Kambi has within the sportsbook industry.
Kambi's Data Protection Team works closely with the business, partners and gaming regulators to achieve and demonstrate legal and regulatory compliance. The successful candidate will:
- Act as the primary point of contact within the organization for members of staff, regulators, and any relevant public bodies on issues related to data protection;
- Monitor and review developments in data protection across multiple jurisdictions flagging areas that need improvement and highlighting potential vulnerabilities;
- Act as the company's named Data Protection Officer and be responsible for data protection policies, standards, guidelines, and procedures;
- Provide day to day support to internal and external stakeholders on data protection matters;
- Working with the Legal and Regulatory Team on various compliance duties, including implementation of compliance requirements, review of supplier and clients agreements, and audits;
- Promote a culture of data protection compliance across all units of the organization;
- Drive the strategic direction of the data protection function and the success of its implementation.
- Managing members of the team.
- A qualified lawyer with 5-8 years of experience, particularly in driving successful implementation of GDPR/data protection/privacy policies and procedures within an international organization in a multijurisdictional setting
- Detail-oriented, organized, and able to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent understanding of corporate compliance matters, regulatory risks, best practice implementation and stakeholder engagement.
- Good team worker, relationship builder and experienced at working across different functions and different jurisdictions
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbal and written
- Preferably acting as DPO in the current or previous position
- Preferably certified under a recognized data protection certification scheme such as IAPP CIPP/E and/or CIPP/US
You'll like Kambi if you:
- Thrive in a relaxed but high-paced work environment
- Like taking active ownership and initiative
- Have high expectations of yourself and your peers
What's in it for you?
- Opportunity to work in a successful and fast-growing company
- A fun and flexible working culture
- Work with very smart and humble people
- International work environment
- Excellent development opportunities for the right candidate, alongside training and good exposure to senior members of the teams
How To Apply
If you think this sounds compelling, then we would like to hear from you!
In this recruitment, we are cooperating with von Feilitzen & Partner. For more information please contact Rosita von Feilitzen at +46 73 540 57 07. We look forward to receiving your application in English including CV, personal letter, diploma/degree and class rank/grades to www.vonfeilitzen.se as soon as possible. We are continuously reviewing applicants for the role, so apply as soon as possible!
Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala and Stockholm and together with over 1000 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators, to creating an entertaining experience for the end user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
Dela detta jobb