Camfil is looking for a Legal Counsel based in Stockholm
We are currently seeking a qualified Legal Counsel to be placed at Camfil AB Headquarters in Central Stockholm. The Legal Counsel is a trusted partner and will work closely with the business especially corporate Camfil and parts of the European business. You’ll provide advice on a wide array of legal issues, including, corporate matters, insurance law and policies, commercial contracts and data protection.
Major responsibilities include
- Group legal structure including parent company
- Working closely with the organization and giving counsel in a variety of legal topics to the organization such as corporate law, insurance law, commercial law and data privacy rules.
- Drafting and reviewing agreements and other legal documents.
- Developing and improving internal work processes and templates.
- Monitoring compliance with laws and internal policies.
- Maintaining current knowledge of alterations in legislation relevant for the company.
- Oversee the Group insurance policy, which is managed by an insurance brooker
- Sound judgement, integrity and ability to analyze situations and information.
- Critical thinking, pragmatic problem solving and ability to give proactive advice.
- Ability to work independently and concurrently serving several internal clients in various matters.
- Hands-on, high work ethic and personal drive.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal in Swedish and English.
- Pedagogic, team-working skills, flexible and service minded.
Education and Experience
- Master of Laws Degree from a Swedish university.
- Five to ten years’ experience as a legal counsel in a business environment and/or law firm.
Application and Information
In this recruitment we are cooperating with von Feilitzen & Partner. For more information please contact Rosita von Feilitzen at +46 73 540 57 07. Welcome with your application including CV, personal letter, diploma/degree and class rank/grades as soon as possible and at the latest March 8. 2019. Applications are being evaluated continuously and interviews may be held before the last application date.The starting date can be discussed but we hope that you can join us as soon as possible.
For more than half a century, Camfil has been helping people breathe cleaner air. As a leading manufacturer of premium clean air solutions, we provide commercial and industrial systems for air filtration and air pollution control that improve worker and equipment productivity, minimize energy use, and benefit human health and the environment. We firmly believe that the best solutions for our customers are the best solutions for our planet, too. That’s why every step of the way – from design to delivery and across the product life cycle – we consider the impact of what we do on people and on the world around us. Through a fresh approach to problem-solving, innovative design, precise process control and a strong customer focus we aim to conserve more, use less and find better ways – so we can all breathe easier.
The Camfil Group is headquartered in Stockholm, Sweden, and has 30 manufacturing sites, six R&D centres, local sales offices in 26 countries, and more than 4,500 employees and growing. We proudly serve and support customers in a wide variety of industries and in communities across the world. To discover how Camfil can help you to protect people, processes and the environment, visit us at www.camfil.com.