Compliance Counsel to Voi
Voi is looking to hire a Compliance Counsel to its Legal Department in Stockholm. If you would like to be a part in building a world class legal department at Sweden´s hottest startup, this is the position for you.
As Compliance Officer, you are directly reporting to Head of Legal, together with whom you will build up a compliance function at Voi. The aim of hiring a Compliance Counsel, is to ensure that Voi is legally compliant and to limit unwanted risk exposure. Initially, the position will include the following tasks:
• Design and implement internal routines and processes for matters requiring compliance with mandatory law and/or tender requirements, mainly within the following areas:
- consumer protection matters (maintenance of pan european user terms)
- hardware and software compliance (certification processes)
• All of the above relating to and involving all of Voi´s professional fields and jurisdictions
Who are you?
• You will have a law school degree and at least seven years as inhouse counsel or associate in law firm, of which at least three years as inhouse counsel working with compliance matters
• Driven personality able to handle stressful situations, trained to be a highly capable and meticulous lawyer, meanwhile also being capable of pragmatic thinking and decision making
• Ability to independently set up and handle internal routines and processes for matters requiring compliance with mandatory law and/or tender requirements
• Experience within one or several of the following areas is required: GDPR, consumer protection, insurance, product compliance
How to apply
In this recruitment process, Voi is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Helena Woodcock by phone 0733 – 109585, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ride with Voi to the future
Launched in August 2018, Voi is a Swedish micro mobility company offering electric scooter sharing in partnership with cities and local communities around Europe. We believe that light electric vehicles can be part in changing how people move in cities by providing a more sustainable and fun solution to traditional transport modes. We want the transformation to happen in the right way—through innovation, open and transparent dialogue with cities and governments and by adapting to local needs. At Voi, we know that diversity fuels innovation & creativity and we welcome people from diverse backgrounds and experiences to take part in our journey. Join Voi and ride the future with us!
We believe that having a wide diversity of people with different backgrounds and perspectives within Voi is essential to our success in delivering the best user experience to our equally diverse user base. With employees from over 50 nationalities working within Voi, we believe we have made good progress but know we can still do more. Regardless of your gender, background or sexual orientation we welcome applications from whoever you are - what´s important for us is what skills and value you can bring to the Voi team. And of course that you´re a great Voi culture fit! Therefore we actively discourage any photos, personal letters or disclosure of any information that concerns other information than your professional experience.
Dela detta jobb