Junior Legal Counsel to Webhelp
Are you a talented business lawyer looking for your next challenge?
At Webhelp, you will be joining our fun-loving global community of more than 100,000 passionate people who work across 190 locations in over 50 countries delivering exceptional customer experi-ences for some of the world´s leading brands. Being a people-first company, we put people at the heart of our business, and this is when everything comes alive.
We are looking for you who will contribute to our rapidly growing business from a legal and regulato-ry perspective. As legal counsel, you will play a key role in negotiating and drafting contracts with our clients and provide legal advice across different functions and business areas for Webhelp in the Nordic Region (Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Estonia, Latvia). To succeed in this role in a vivid and fast-growing company, you need to be self-driven, creative and agile problem solver with ex-cellent communication skills.
You will report to our Head of Legal Nordic Region.
Main responsibilities will include:
• Draft and negotiate complex services agreements, and other commercial agree-ments both with Webhelp clients and suppliers
• Provide legal advice to management in projects or business decisions in a solution-oriented way
• Contribute to the improvement of agreement templates, agreement processes and policies
• Apply effective risk management techniques and offer proactive advice on possible legal issues
• Deal with complex legal matters in multiple jurisdictions
• Interact and liaise with key stakeholders in the business including Webhelp Group Legal & Compliance team and external parties
• Manage legal communication for stakeholders
• Conduct your work with high integrity and responsibility
• Keep updated in all legal areas applicable to Webhelp´s fast evolving business
What you will need for the role:
• 2-3 years relevant work experience from an international company or law firm
• Master of Laws or equivalent degree from any other Nordic country
• Proven experience in drafting and negotiating commercial contracts
• Experience in IT law and outsourcing is a desirable
• Knowledge about labour law is a plus
• Excellent language skills in Swedish or another Nordic language and English
• High degree of professional ethics and integrity
• Sound judgement and ability to organize the work effectively in fast pace working environment
• Outstanding communication skills
• Ability to deal with pressure and several tasks
In return for your knowledge, passion, and expertise, you will receive a great opportunity being a part of a experienced team with sound corporate values and culture. We offer a flexible workplace and working hours to ensure a great work-life balance. We are of course eager to welcome you to the team and promise a warm welcome, good introduction to our business, the company, and the team along with a professional onboarding to secure a successful beginning.
Take this opportunity to join our collaborative team of game-changers today!
Contact and Application
In this recruitment process, Webhelp is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Helena Woodcock by phone 0733 – 109585, or by email at email@example.com
Dela detta jobb