Roschier is hiring Senior Lawyers to its Employment team
Work closely with the brightest minds
Roschier is looking to hire two Senior Lawyers to join its Employment team in Stockholm
We at Roschier are looking for dedicated professionals to join our team. Our expertise and experience make us pioneers in advising major local and international players operating in the Nordic business landscape. We are strategic partners for our clients, transforming legal complexities into solutions that matter and make a difference. Every day, we challenge ourselves to improve, to be the best. It´s what forges us together, it´s what pushes us to stand out in the legal profession, and it´s what makes us Roschier.
Roschier´s Employment practice advises employers on all aspects of employment law covering the entire employment lifespan. The practice stands out for its international work and a clear focus on the trusted advisor role in the most complicated and sensitive employment law questions facing major companies present in the region.
The team provides advice to our clients on specific employment law matters, such as management agreements, termination of employment, protection of human capital and trade secrets, pensions and incentive schemes, as well as trade union consultations. The team´s lawyers also often provide strategic advice on the most challenging employment aspects of M&A, restructurings, and transfer of business. Recently we have seen an increase in the number of disputes relating to the breach of non-covenant clauses and sensitive terminations of senior executives. We are also involved in equal opportunity and discrimination related matters as well as in workplace environment and safety matters.
We are now looking for talented lawyers who
• Have a law degree and at least three years of experience working with demanding employment-related matters in a reputable law firm, court, employers´ or employees´ organization, or as an in-house counsel.
• Share our values and commitment to always provide the best possible solution for the client in a fast-paced environment.
• Enjoy inspiring teamwork and to lead others and projects cross-border and cross-practice.
• Are passionate about their job and have a genuine interest in their own professional development.
• Have excellent oral and written communication skills: fluency in Swedish and English.
Roschier is the ultimate learning platform for driven professionals. With us, you will develop at the very top, with all the tools to grow and contribute. Through our unique training offering, and by working closely with your col¬leagues on complex matters, you will learn more than anywhere else. We believe in working together as one firm – across countries, teams and areas of expertise, sharing our knowledge, experience and vision. We hope to inspire you by offering interesting and challenging work in an environment that is both collaborative and fun.
What we offer
• Our commitment to constant improvement: you can expect to grow on both a professional and personal level in a stimulating environment.
• A unique curriculum of skills training and people development programs.
• The opportunity to work with the brightest minds in the Nordics.
• A truly international setting.
• An open, collaborative and inclusive culture.
How to apply
In this recruitment process, Roschier is supported by Jurek Rekrytering & Bemanning. Interviews will be carried out as applications are received so please apply as soon as possible via www.jurek.se. Please note that we do not accept applications by mail. For any questions, please contact recruitment consultant Helena Woodcock by phone 0733 – 109585, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Dela detta jobb